[Haywire Robotics] 4 Days to Kickoff!!!

  • From: Sue Stahlecker <suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 21:48:53 -0700

1.      STUDENTS:

Meetings for this week:

*Thursday, Jan 6 @ 6:00 regular meeting for all team members at the shop*

*Saturday, Jan 8 from 7:30 AM to approximately 2:00.  MANDATORY meeting* for
the Kick-Off for all team members. We will meet in Mr. Sullivan’s room at *
Highland* - Room *B74*)

Lunch will be provided for the students.

2.      The following students still need to log into this website and take
the survey for NASA.

Please do it  ASAP.

Nathan Pelletti

Damon Herrera

Daniel Richards

McKinzie Baker

https://rcs.arc.nasa.gov/rcs/survey/entrance.php<http://topweb.arc.nasa.gov/sendstudio/link.php?M=20823&N=104&L=62&F=H>

We are Team #1569

3.      PARENTS:

Parents are invited and encouraged to attend the Kick-Off event as well.  You
will only need to stay until the live broadcast is over- maybe 9:00??  This
is a GREAT way for parents to understand what the game for this season is
all about and to learn more about *FIRST* Robotics.

I would also like to ask for some volunteers to provide muffins and water
and/or juice boxes for breakfast for the team.

* We need 3 parents to bring 2 dozen muffins each.

* We need a total of approximately 72 drinks (water bottles or juice boxes).

Maybe 3 parents could bring a 24 pack?  We are trying to avoid cups.

If you feel you are able to provide one of these items, please email me
directly.  I would greatly appreciate it.

Mrs. S