[HUG ] SV: Re: SV: Kodak sells sensor business

  • From: Tom Just Olsen <tjols@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 19:31:37 +0100 (MET)

To develop 'new sensor designs'is so expensive and risky that it is unrealistic
for just any private venture capital company to make any headway.  -
Particularly if trying to compete with the heavily subsidized Japanese
camera/sensor industry.

Tom of Oslo (the city of private venture capital driven day dreamers)