[HUG ] Re: SV: Re: AW: Re: Biogons and digital backs

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 15:27:46 -0400

Looks like you're using a bubble leveler Jim!
I just got mine and have been really pleased with my results.
Makes all the difference! And a tripod.

I got one to use with my 14mm 2.8 Nikor I got with my first digital camera
so I'd not be narrowed because of the crop factor. I darken corners
intentionally for the most part though.
My final result with the 1.5 crop is 21mm.
But soon I'll land a a D700 and be shooting will a full 14mm.
And them probably so some cropping.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3055/2675167925_b852792045.jpg?v=0

mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mark William Rabiner