[HUG] Re: Newsletter from CEO of Haselblad....

  • From: "Q.G. de Bakker" <qnu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:04:44 +0200

Frank Filippone wrote:

And you think Paulsen was not a member of the team that thought this up?
And his ascension to the throne?

I think he was delighted that Shriro decided that they would save his company, to save the company they bough before, Hasselblad. At the time, there was a leadership crisis of sorts in Gothenburg. I guess that was what put Poulsen in the driving seat.

I guess I am a cynic.

Guess what i am... ;-)

BTW, for those not on the Leica list... there is a rumor that Leica may
offer a "bigger than full frame", 40MP camera in about a year.... I thought
it sounded like a Hasselblad with the right back on it....with the Leica
logo plastered on the front.....

Hasselblad is partnered with Fuji.
Fuji puts 'digital bits' inside Nikon bodies. So how about Imablad doing the same?