[HUG ] FS Friday - Misc HB accessories

  • From: Dieter Zakas <dieterzakas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:37:30 -0800 (PST)

If I no longer have my Hasselblad camera, can I still be a member of this
group? :-)

I had to sell my beloved 500C/M recently to help pay an overdue storage bill,
as much as it pained me. However, the bright spot was that it was bought for
someone's daughter as her 21st birthday present on the 16th. She had NEVER
expected it, as was blown away and left temporarily speechless at the gift.
(She's a photography major at a visual arts college in NYC.)

With that sale, I now have a number of Hasselblad accessories that are now
useless to me, as replacing that camera kit in the near future isn't going to
happen anytime soon.

A sampling of the items offered: a spare A12 back, also with matching insert
$115; two Polaroid backs (one Hasselblad, one NPC). $43 each or $80 for both;
Sekonic L-358 Flash meter with case, neckstrap, instruction manual, and spare
battery. $230; Hasselblad 45-degree prism finder $230; Hasselblad Bay 60
plastic lens hood $30; Hasselblad quick release plate $35; Hasselblad waist
level finder (spare) $25; Hasselblad spirit level $28; Hasselblad accessory
shoe adapter $10. Also available are approximately two dozen rolls of 120
Kodak, Agfa and Fuji color transparency, print and black-and-white films. Most
are expired. (Make offer)

The full list can be found at my Craigslist posting, at
http://bit.ly/uwa4zR Buyer to pay shipping.

Also, I CANNOT accept PayPal for payment at this time. US postal money order or
cash ONLY.

Dieter Zakas
Bladless, NJ

Is a person who uses a 'Blad a "Bladder"?