[HUG ] Re: A Sad Day

  • From: Steve Graff <steve.graff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 07:49:28 -0700

I now buy the equipment I always wanted and I do it without crossing over to the dark side! It is called the H system.

Steve

It is indeed sad but thanks to all who have crossed over to the dark side I can now afford the equipment that I have always wanted.
Jack

Bob Adler wrote:
Today was very hard; I shipped off my last piece of H equipment to Hong Kong. Now there's nothing H left in my home but a few bits and pieces. Tonight I'll drink a toast to all the wonderful images captured and lessons learned with this marvelous equipment. How lucky I was to have been able to experience such craftsmanship.
Here's to yesterday's Hasselblads...
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA