[hashcash] Re: major postfix suckage

  • From: "Eric S. Johansson" <esj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:40:42 -0400

Kyle Hasselbacher wrote:

I do this inadvertently now. I send through TMDA, which makes a separate message for each recipient for its own reasons.

The only time hashcash-sendmail "forks" a message this way is when there's an
envelope recipient who's not listed in the headers. Those recipients receive
their own copies so that their identities are not leaked (via the X-Hashcash
header) to the other (public) recipients.

and I don't even do that. My suspicion is that this is a non issue. There may be some edge conditions where it's important in both directions. Personally, I'm going with what's easiest. At least for today. Retraining a speech recognition environment and getting back to productive work is never fun.

--- eric