[hashcash] Re: Hashcash vs. Time?

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:54:57 -0400

Could you explain what you mean in 4 and 8?

Not sure of terminology -- which of those corresponds to my "include
an extra header in email which authenticates the update.  Users send
around the latest update in emails they send, so that clients learn in
a p2p fashion from other people, from new clients (which would start
with latest version) and so on", and what the other type of broadcast
entails?  (Is other type DNS?)

Do you find the above "good enough" -- ie simple, generally likely to
be effective.

Adam