[harbor] Re: SA Politics? - debate

  • From: "Johnny Kewl" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:09:53 +0200

Ok,

No I think the world will experience a small recession, not a depression...
The reason for the great depression is because leaders didnt understand the economics... like these two clowns.

And that should apply to the US as well, if Bush and co don't scare the hell out of business with "perl harbor talk".
Its simply an adjustment to over-exposed risk.
They really just have to make sure the little people don't lose their life savings, but there will be some biz casualties.

The real problem the US has is massive money out flow, and I'm really disappointed that the candidates couldn't spell it out as it is. Their plans are not real, they just fighting each other... half way through the debate I started hoping that there was a third candidate, with a brain ;)

The problem is, the US has too many enemies...
Why does catching Bin Laden have to be a conventional war?... 50 million would make someone else do it?
Probably the cost of a half day in Iraq/Afgan.... I don't buy it...

With the Russia thing, these guys opened there mouths too quickly, it is in the US interest for Russia to be a successful capitalist society, which is what its becoming.
Communism is alive in Africa... not Russia ;)
This change of the guard was an opportunity to make Russia an ally and then the US would stand a chance in that region... Now its just another big bill, and there is no way you can fight Russia, fight China, fight Opec, fight Arabs... and win, the cost is too big.

This is what I was hoping to see, a pragmatic world leader... what we got is two playboys trying to be presidents... out of all those clever people in the US, they only found these two. The US thinks it can isolate Russia and China and and and... but its got too many enemies, Europe is already looking like a swing vote.

They not good enough... the US could do much better ;(

Just to this, dont just watch CNN, swing through all the global news channels... you wont believe its the same news... its incredible.

I wont even talk about our leadership... that is simply frightening... not a gov, its a tribe.

The only real POJO Application Server.