[harbor] Re: Natives Again!

  • From: john.kewl.sa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:20:41 +0200

No, I think all that happened with SUN and Harbor, is that we bumped heads...

I didnt know the company was under stress and probably being attacked by the MS Mafia... They didnt see this guy saying... hey I got something better... as a super user... they saw me as IBM, a MS spy or the Bill Gates linux paid mafia attacking them...

They got nasty... and turned a SUN fan... who then said... well *&%# you 2.
Maybe if I'd looked at it a few years earlier, SUN would still be SUN... and they wouldnt keep taking my WIKI's down...

Java is the best coding language ever invented... SUN Java is perfect C++...

Hope Oracle has a good biz model for Java, we'll soon see if Oracle is really a MS hit man ;)

I'm probably a little too straight forward for the IT industry, and probably shouldnt have said, EJB is crap... ha ha

So... oh well... everything seems to be a mess in this IT industry now... MS is also cocking up...

Probably the evil bankers... again!