[harbor] Admin Display Bug!!

  • From: "Johnny Kewl" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <harbor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 07:18:24 +0200

Oops... I see it... Yikes

IE it works
In Opera and Foxpro the Super Admin login displays the raw html... not the HTML

Its actually the weirdest thing I've seen for a while... the html source and the html display is the same...
How is that possible... it means the browser thinks its a text file...

Only thing it can possibly be is the browser caching we "fixed"... ha ha

Ok... its not nice... will fix this week most definitely...

I'm always telling people to test on every browser... and I actually tested this release

... shoot me ;)

Thanks again!

Actually its interesting... it means means we screwed up the headers... but IE still infers HTML from the tags.... I think

Not crucial to the normal operation but will make setting security impossible....

The only real POJO Application Server.