[handiham-notify] Friday audio update from Handihams

  • From: <Patrick.Tice@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <handiham-notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 10:37:09 -0500

Greetings, Handiham members!

I hope you had a pleasant week.  We are back again this Friday with your new
audio links from the Handiham program.  Today we have the August QST, QCWA,
and several other Daisy digests as well as a new Technician lecture on radio
circuits.  A download link has been added for our blind members who use
DAISY, making the ARRL Public Service Manual First Edition available in that
format to play on your DAISY player.  This is a very large download even in
zip file format, so allow extra time if you decide to download it.

Remember that Handiham Radio Camp begins in just a week, running from August
16 to the 23rd.  That means I'll be busy getting raedy for camp next week,
and then at camp the following week.  I will not be able to answer emails or
phone calls during camp week but Nancy will be in the office and can help
with most things.

Here is your direct link to this week's updated audio:

http://handiham.org/local/blind/audio_this_week.htm

You may email me at any time with questions or to change your email
delivery.

73 and have a great weekend!

Pat - wa0tda

Regards,

Patrick Tice, M.A. . Handiham Coordinator
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute, part of Allina Health
Phone: 612-775-2290
Patrick.Tice@xxxxxxxxxx

Mail Route 78003 . 3915 Golden Valley Road . Golden Valley, MN 55422

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copy or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete
this e-mail.