[haikuware-tya] Re: TYA nominees for Oct. 1

  • From: "Karl vom Dorff" <karl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haikuware-tya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:52:48 -0400

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Dennis d'Entremont <
dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> Hi guys!
>>
>> It's that time again. :)

Indeed, I'll make an announcement on the website. What else should I add?
What about that questionnaire & photo? Also, nothing much came of the
t-shirt idea (well a TYA logo, and permission from Haiku to modify their
T-Shirt design mostly). I'd feel fine just ordering the base T-Shirt and
having it sent to the winner, because I'm not sure it's worth the effort,
seeing as after this draw, there's enough in the balance for one more
award...

--
Karl vom Dorff
B.Sc (Hons) Biology, (German minor)