[openbeos] translated sites

  • From: "Daniel Reinhold" <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 00:00:05 CST

Warning, this message is a bit OL (off language)...

Maybe I've just had a long day, but I came across some non-English
sites that I viewed with a translator, and they've got me LMAO. What a
hoot! I couldn't pay humorists to come up with this stuff.

One site, displaying a recent headline that we would all recognize,
said in bold text "the Palm says NOT!"

What really had me rolling was the blurb at the bottom of the page
about the user forums:
The forum of "BeOS your System" is proposed like point of encounter of
the BeOS customers, on the forum can exchange opinions, receive
attendance and help same you the other participants. In order to
approach the Forum from the Home Page enough to cliccare on the head of
the situated one.

Hey, I don't know about that last item. I'm not sure it would be polite
to "cliccare on the head of the situated one"!

Wait, I just found a really good one on another site. Here is a
description of troubles with the server:
Ours host was outside of air per last the four days. Still we do not
know what it happened, but, pparently, the serving HTTP was only
affected. The situation is normalized, but we do not see these small
problems with good eyes and, in case that they persist, we will have
that to move of host.

Oh man, this is more fun than watching water boil. You gotta love these
translation servers!