[haiku] Re: some questions-gsoc

  • From: Myster G <iurcic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 19:50:18 +0000

thanks for all of you again
i found the following program in the interent from the page:::
http://hg.libsdl.org/SDL/file/default/test/teststreaming.c

i tried to compile it but in my computer it is not installed the sdl library

from where i could find it and download it???
and how to compile it? are there some special options to compile it?
and it is compiled like normal c programa with the options ::
gcc -Wall -ansi -pedantic ......  ??

can i also install the required library with synaptic?? in the following
link i searched for sdl in synaptic, but i dont know wich is the right
package, so help me please

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4637091/picture2.JPG

i thank you in advance