[openbeos] Re: recent mail ping-pongs

  • From: "Jared Eldredge" <jared@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:12:56 -0500 EST

any chance we can suspend deliveries to this mailbox until whoever it
is can purge their box?
it's getting to be quite a torrent of mail - though i must say it is
probably an interesting way to test the performance of the mailservers
acting as a pair.  40 messages in about an hour.  not bad.  i hope
there is some intentional delay on the server side.
-jared
> The original message was received at Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:10:25 -0500
> from [206.222.31.7]

> <ebaydealer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>     (reason: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry, your message to
> ebaydealer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx cannot be delivered.  This account is over
quota. - mta804.mail.yahoo.com)