[openbeos] Re: openbeos Digest V2 #26

  • From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <nathan.whitehorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:33:21 -0600

> >>Apologies to the x86 users here, who are probably wondering WTF OF,
> >>BeOS Launcher, OS Chooser, CFM, and a Boot 1 resource might be :P
> >>-Nathan
> >

> >Actually, I'm REALLY enjoying all of this talk.  I've been a Mac
> > User
> >for 10 years now and have learned quite a bit just from your few e-
> >mails.  I'm also understanding all of it!
> >
> >Please DO continue this discussion here!
>
> Agreed. I am learning a lot (never got into the PPC too much, except
> as
> an app developer), and this kind of stuff is *exactly* what I hope
> for on
> this list.

I think (after an interesting off-list conversation) that Bryan and I
have decided to lead the ppc port. I'll try to rig up a working NewOS
kernel and a COFF bootloader in OF in a little while. Can GCC produce
COFF?
-Nathan

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

There is something fascinating about science.  One gets such wholesale
                -- Mark Twain