[openbeos] Re: openbeos Digest V2 #219

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:30:06 +0200 (MEST)

En réponse à Philippe Houdoin <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>:

> Michael Phipps wrote:
> >> Michael Phibbs don't plan binary compatibility with USB drivers, or
>
> did I miss
> >> something here?
> >
> > First off, there are no 'b's in my name. ;-)
>
> I was testing my experimental String Vertical Mirror effect add-on for
>
> BeMail.
> Still many bugs to fix...
> :-p
>
> More seriously, I'm sorry.
>
> > Secondly, the only comment I made (that I remember) about USB
> compatability is
> > that I don't care if the USB bus manager from R5 runs under our
> kernel or not.
>
> Oh, okay, my mistake.
> It's far better than what I was thinking, because it should give us
> binary compatibility for the few but already exisiting USB and PCMCIA
> drivers on BeBits.
>
> By the way, why not commit your current USB bus manager code into CVS?
> Or, at least, share it on some way?

Hmm, maybe errno==E2EARLY ?

same for my //port driver, didn't touch it for some time... (although I
worked on other things). Feel very tired this month...
will get a week of real vacation (that is *away* from the PC,
maybe that will help... and if the Doc could just be sure what I have it
would even be nicer :D

François.