[openbeos] jam floppy

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Open BeOS" <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:27:10 +0100 CET

Hi there,

since SF mailing lists are obviously not working right now (or just
some of them), I'll post that info here, too:

Since the floppy driver and the "meta" target of building the boot
floppy image have the same target ("floppy"), the build process was a
bit messed up.
To clear this, I've renamed the former "floppy" target to "boot_floppy"
- "floppy" will now only build the driver, no longer the floppy image.
Just for those who are used to build the floppy images this way - it's
a feature, not a bug.

Bye,
   Axel.