[haiku] Re: http://www.haiku-os.info

  • From: "Oliver Ruiz Dorantes" <oliver.ruiz.dorantes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:55:23 +0100

Haiku-os.info != haikuos.info      although both might be maintained by Pavel

Pavel, is a member of the community, keeps actively a news site in
Russian, where takes the news to the Russian community, moreover
_translating_ some technical posts into Russian.

The file he provided, although I still have not tested it. Seems to be
nothing more than a Public Haiku image plus the boot image offered in
haikuware.com. I don't know if something as simple as rehosting a file
can be considered a Distribution. Anyway that is not the subject.

What I mean is that: <sarcasm>despite being Russian or
ex-Sovietic</sarcasm> he is making a valuable work for the community,
and doubt he is trying to hurt Haiku by any way with his work, and at
last he deserves some _respect_

Pavel esli menya chitaesh bolshoy spasibo dlya tvoy rabota, a
pozhaluysta, ne bolnuysya.

Regards/poka

--
Oliver,