[openbeos] Re: donating

  • From: "Karl vom Dorff" <haikubounties@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:20:27 -0400

"Oh my god, how often do we have to go over this again?"

Obviously as long as it takes to see change...

It seems we have to nag nag, remind remind and get pissed off to get anything done.

Karl

From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [openbeos] Re: donating
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:32:16 +0200 CEST

"Karl vom Dorff" <haikubounties@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Aug. 5th (3 weeks ago), I asked (as a condition of the donation)
> that
> along with the donatiion, an official acknowledgement and little
> thank you
> be posted on Haiku's website, as well as an outline of what would be
> done
> with the money. Also, that Haiku administer the bounty idea and host
> it
> (under my direction) from now on.
>
> What has happened so far? A big fat nothing...
[...]
> I'm pretty pissed off, and feel as though Haiku doesn't care, and
> quite
> frankly feel as though my efforts are moot. So, when the deadline
> approaches
> for the last bounty, if things haven't changed, I quit fundraising
> for
> Haiku.

Oh my god, how often do we have to go over this again?
I hope that we made clear that we appreciate what you did very much.
But instead of waiting until explosion, you could have learned from
previous failed conversations, and *not* just talk to Michael, too. I
don't know why, but he seems to be destined to fail at communicating
with you.
I already wondered because we didn't hear from you for so long...

Bye,
   Axel.

Click here to pick out the perfect PC for work or play http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca/content/shp/?ctId=507,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=081802