[openbeos] Re: commands in /bin

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 07:16:14 +0200 (MEST)

Sure, go for it !
Since there are some samples already, this shouldn't be difficult to figure
out for most others. Just leave the trickiest to the team it belongs to.
I checked the sample codes in the be mirrors, but if someone has something I
missed in source form, no need to redo it, jut put it in the CVS and/or
mail me.