[openbeos] Re: WalterCon 2008 proposal

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:10:14 -0700

François Revol wrote:
So, with the above general information in mind, and being the dates Oct. 10 - 12 (about 110 days from now) and the place Columbus, OH, do you think this would be a good place and time to hold WC08 and would you be willing/able to attend?

Isn't that the period we have BeGeistert on in europe usually ?

Maybe we could arrange for both at the same time and do video conferencing :)

What!? Are you proposing a "Haiku Alpha 1 Release Event"? :P

(Sorry, could not resist the temptation...)

Cheers,

Koki