[openbeos] Re: VLC

  • From: Shaka <shaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:40:50 -0500

Dude, don't bail- I'm sure it's an oversight that your name was not put on the dev list.

And if the person in charge of updating the site and the list of dev's is reading this- hook this guy up! We need all the dev's we can find.
I don't blame him for being mad. Get your sh*t together! it's not that hard to do what this guy is asking and I'm sure he's not the only one with these complaints.
The OS is starting to look very professional, it's time the team starts acting professional too.

much love to all involved.
Shaka

On Mar 15, 2006, at 9:31 PM, Michael S wrote:

if openbeos is going to use this logo ... ill bailing.

it's such a lame logo.

hell, it's not as though im even listed on your site as contributing anyway
... (i got sick of asking ppl to add my name. i can find better places to
spend my time and resources.)

also, the lack of updating the web site ... its still the plain old (dare i
say ugly) look that was suppose to be changed.

Let's just wait until someone has a better blue leaf replacement or wants to work on one before wasting anymore time talking about it, even though I don't care for it.