[haiku] Re: TuneTracker offers $1000 Bounty for assistance (BeOS related though)

  • From: Kevin Ar18 <kevinar18@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:35:20 -0400

This might work:
ethernet and sound work in Haiku + 2 free PCI
Person you can contact about it (he reported it as working):
http://haikuware.com/details/asus-m2n-mx-se
Places to buy:
http://www.google.com/products?q=ASUS+M2N-MX&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=QtokTI6rIoGKlweb2835Ag&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDcQrQQwAw