[openbeos] Re: There's only one OBOS and mphipps is our leader

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 01:18:34 +0200 (MEST)

En réponse à Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> >Personal homepage links would be nice.
>
> If they have them. I don't, really.

Well, it's not better than having a 5 years old temporary homepage :DDD

> >** Newsletter
> >Can someone please make the newsletter be an actual
> >email newsletter? Like the original Be newsletter.
> >For some reason I don't read it unless it's in my mailbox.
>
> What format would people want? PDF, Link or ASCII?

For emails nothing except plain text should be used
(remember email is email :)

Btw, I just sent what I did on the // port to Eli so he can see what I
had in mind. I still need to add correct rescanning (that is while ports
are already in use... not that easy).