[haiku] Survey results about Haiku

  • From: "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 23:33:17 +0200

Dear friends,

Perhaps some of you remember that I asked you to answer my survey previous year.
Many of you answered it and made me very happy!
Thank you very much!

Now I am sending you the results of the survey (it is the chapter 6 of my book
"The desktop operating system Haiku").
You can download the PDF file at http://www.haiku-survey.com
I also attached the PDF file to this e-mail.

I published my complete master thesis as a book that can be ordered at
http://www.cuvillier.de/flycms/de/html/30/-UickI3zKPS77f08=/Buchdetails.html

If you have any questions about the survey results, please do not hesitate to
ask me!

Best wishes,
Miroslav Stimac