[openbeos] Subscribe from webpage did not work

  • From: "Gregor Rosenauer" <rosenauer@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:10:47 +0100

Hello,

I'm just tuning in to see what the new BeOS will be like;) Hope to be of use
 sometime, more sooner than later.
I did have no luck subscribing to the list the first time I tried, however, via
 the OpenBeOS-webpage.
I had to subscribe via my member-page on Freelist.org.

BTW why is it that most software on Sourceforge "has not yet categorized itself
 in the Trove-Software-map"? What's that, do we need it, can we fix it? ;)

BeOS is dead, long live OPEN BeOS!
Gregor (Hugh)
--
"Technology is just another word for 'it doesn't work yet' " (Douglas Adams)

Gregor B. Rosenauer
Student of Computer Science and New Media Engineering
Vienna, Austria

http://www.hugh.at.tf