[openbeos] Re[2]: Re: Couple of non-sequiters

  • From: Helmar Rudolph <helmar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 00:56:40 +0200

Let me repeat this:

        A basic fact of life is that no one gets rich by working.
        People get rich by saving and investing, because at some
        stage their investments generate so much return that
        they can't possibly spend it.

This answers most of the questions asked, because for the
forseeable future you wouldn't touch that investment,
because otherwise it never reaches a level where it creates
enough interest to fund what we need and want to fund.

This is a project that is _not_ about funding OBOS right now,
but about capitalising it, IOW injecting it     with money. It
will take some time before it gains momentum, and it's no
reason to get anyone excited. But my reasoning was that
unless you start somewhere sometime, you'll never get to
where everybody wants to get.

Helmar