[haiku] Re: Q: Documenting our TODO's on Trac's wiki

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 12:31:42 -0400

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 12:08, PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Since we all have our individual TODO lists, would it be worth trying
>> to listing & possibly explaining some of these tasks on Trac's wiki?
>> At least for me, some of my todo's aren't fitting as tickets on
>> Haiku's bug tracker, but related to Haiku nonetheless.
>
> Any example of such a todo that doesn't fit as a ticket ? I believe they
> could be entered as tickets, even if they don't fit the bug/enhancement
> scheme. A bit like we have tickets for the website.

working on 3rd party projects, eg BOM or HaikuPorts, researching items
for Haiku Inc, notes & text snippets that need to become
documentation. Though,yes most of those projects do have their own
ticket systems ... i guess i'm thinking of something to aggregate it
One of the benefits of the wiki over tickets is the lack of email
notifications, which will help to keep the SNR in balance.

--mmadia