[haiku] Printer experiences

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <signalcaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:28:03 -0600

I had a customer ask about which printers work with Haiku, and that's an area I
know nothing about.  I did some quick checking in the online Haiku
compatibility database and it looks like a lot of them are listed in there
(presumably all connected via USB from the description on the first page), but
I'd like to hear from people who can tell me their actual experiences with
printers and Haiku.  Can you tell me which printer you use, and what you can
successfully use it for?   For example, with your printer, can you:

print a text file
print an image
print a web page
print a PDF