[openbeos] OFF-TOPIC Metrowerks demo CD

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:28:43 -0400

Yeah, yeah, I know. It is off topic. ;-(

A few years back (OK, 1997) I was given a CD by Metrowerks. It was a really
cool demo of what they were about. It talked extensively about how they split
their compiler up into two parts (language specific and processor specific) to
facilitate their porting efforts.

I thought that this was a phenominal CD - it impressed me. Unfortunately, mine
has disappeared. If anyone has one and could get me a zipped or tar'ed/gzipped
copy of the presentation, I would appreciate it. These were free CDs given out
as a marketing tool, back then... Not Code Warrior.

Thanks!