[openbeos] Re: Newsletter - No Go

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 02:36:17 -0500

Well, the various posts to this list seem to have had a very positive
effect.  Not only did the newsletter get online, but we now have 4
articles in queue for future issues.

Thank you very much to Daniel, Michael, Francois, Jeremy and David.

Now this shouldn't be taken as a reason to slack.  We have some leeway,
but I urge all of you to take a little time to write more articles.
The more we have in queue, the less stress it is for those who have to
work on getting them online, as well as those who write last minute to
fill gaps.

Please continue to write, a priority third only to your real life
commitments and your OBOS work!  :)  I'll still send out a reminder
this coming Weds, even though we have an adequate queue, in case anyone
has a "timely" article that needs to be in for the next issue.

Thanks again, to everyone!

Deej