[openbeos] Re: NetAddress.cpp, NetBuffer.cpp, NetEndpoint.cpp, etc

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:15:08 GMT

> Hi Marcus,
>
> I'm the guy who wrote the BNetAddress class, this is one of my "code
> finisher"
> assignments from Michael and Philippe that I'm working.  Unfortunately, due
Thank you for your quick response.

> to a slight breakdown in communication the sources for the BNetAddress class
> were checked in before they were ready.  The short version of the story is
> that I had submitted the source modules for a code review because I had a
Ok, no problem.

> Unfortunately I've recently moved to a new address and don't have internet
> connectivity there yet; and won't have DSL connection until next Thursday.
> At that time I'll submit the completed source for the netkit and the build
> won't be broken anymore <knock on wood>. I've been in touch with Michael and
> Philippe, they are aware of this.
I broke the build two days ago, when merging kernel and BeOS headers,
currently, the all tests are not build.
I noticed that libnetapi would not build because of source/header
inconsistencies,
and though we might have a working somewhere :)
Next week would be ok, thanke you.

> If necessary, I can burn a CD and bring these source modules in to work to
> get
> you these classes sooner (tomorrow or Monday).  Let me know.
There is no need to hurry.

Marcus