[openbeos] Re: Need help for coding LibMidi2

  • From: "Alexander G. M. Smith" <agmsmith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:53:35 EDT (-0400)

Jerome Leveque wrote:
> I need 2 kind of help
> - Help like the BeBook because I never use this kit

The BeBook comes with BeOS, and there's also an online version at
http://bang.dhs.org/be/bebook.html

Also you may want to read some of the introductory articles and
tutorials at the old Be site, look at the developer library,
there's even a section on the media kit:
http://www.beatjapan.org/mirror/www.be.com/developers/developer_library/index.html

> - Help for coding like accesing device, node roster(what this?), etc

Maybe there are some example programs you can look at, though you'll
have to use Google to find them since the Be site mirror doesn't seem
to have the files, but lots of other people have them.  Also
you can ask on the BeDevTalk and BeCodeTalk mailing list at:

- Alex