[openbeos] My first contrib :)

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 01:29:48 +0100 (MET)

so, I talked about Workspaces, well I took a big breath, fired BeIDE,
and voila:
http://clapcrest.free.fr/revol/beos/OBOS-Workspaces.zip

It's nearly exactly mimicing the original one (even the about box, hey '_ABR'),
except when using the zoom button. It uses the original setting file, has the
same icon and I also used the same signature (I don't see why I wouldn't
either, or let me know).

Since I still didn't asked for CVS access, can someone put it in for me ?
I know it's not really a kernel driver, but at least this one is done =)
I hope to have more time by the end of Feb.
(btw my SourceForge id is mmu_man)

Enjoy,
François.