[openbeos] Re: Misc. problems building Haiku on Linux

  • From: Geoff Sallee <geoff.sallee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:11:21 -0800

Yeah, I found that out through looking through the older messages. So it
seems to be a problem building the resource parser, as the first error that
comes up after running 'jam -q haiku-image' is:

InitScript1 generated/haiku.image-init-vars
Yacc1 generated/objects/linux/x86/common/tools/rc/parser.cpp
generated/object/linux/x86/common/tools/rc/parser.hpp
crc/tools/rc/parser.y:117 parser name defined to default :"parse"
C++ generated/objects/linux/x86/release/tools/rc/compile.o
src/tools/rc/compile.cpp:36:22: parser.hpp: No such file or directory

I'm thinking this might be a result of using the wrong version of
bison/yacc, so I'll look into that first.

-Geoff