[openbeos] Re: Logos and so

  • From: "Stuart Rocks" <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 00:41:21 -0000

Oh, and while I'm breaking the lurker code:

> > Please, anything related to graphic design must go to the
> > CDT (Creative Design Team), since YOUR ideas [as kernel
> > and so geeks ;-) ] are welcome, even more, we need YOU to
> > know what the look of OBOS must be.

Who needs us when you have:
http://cotito.free.fr/projects_Gonx_index.html (It's in french, but the
pictures aren't.)
Phenomenal. For me Glass Elevator should just be the implementation of that
:D And yes, that includes multi-user. And not crappy linear multiuser, like
linux, but object style multiuser (think Novell/Active Directory). As in,
'BeCollege.Teachers.English.Dave'. BeOS is great because it is object like.

> Consider this topic closed - at least on this list.

Sorry. I would've posted it on another list, but, see my last post.

tlhf
xxx