[openbeos] If you're interested…

  • From: Austin Bales <arbales+haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-marcom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 13:56:24 -0400

Hi readers,

If anyone is interested in Design, particularly how it relates to Haiku, I invite you to: http://haikupoetica.blogspot.com/. I will be posting about the past/current haiku-os.org themes as well as posting new concepts. With some time, they could be implemented on Haiku-os.org.

FEEDBACK is important to the process, and if you have even a casual interest in design or the visual in general, I'd love to hear from you.

While I'll mostly stay on-topic, I will from time to time post on other things peripherally related to Haiku or design.

Thanks,
Austin (formerly ar1000)