[openbeos] Re: Haiku software site (slightly off-topic)

  • From: Al Elias <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:08:16 +0000

Waldemar Kornewald wrote:
On 1/16/07, Alex <netster403@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was planing on utilizing php and mysql. I've never heard of django but it looks interesting. Too bad i don't know any python ^_^

It's not that difficult (I learned it pretty quickly). Personally, I'd
rather use TurboGears with Genshi (cool new template system) and maybe
SQLAlchemy (if it gets complex).

The reference to Genshi made me think of Christopher Lenz, author of much of the BeOS Vst Add-on, Cortex Transport bar and last but not least, MeV. IIRC Christopher is one of the Genshi developers. Anyhow, sorry that my first ever post to the list is off-topic. I 'll make sure I stay on-topic in the future . Nice to be here btw. :o)