[haiku] Haiku @ SCaLE 7x Expo in Los Angeles

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <jorge.g.mare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 19:34:30 -0800

Hello Haiku fans,

First of all, Happy New Year to everyone on this list.

I am sending this brief note to let everyone know that I have secured a booth
for Haiku at the upcoming SCaLE 7x Expo to be held on Los Angeles on Feb 21 and
22. For further details, please check out the announcement on the NorCal-HUG
website:

http://www.norcal-hug.org/?q=event/conference/haiku-scale-7x-expo-los-angeles

I expect to have all the gear to setup a nice booth (one latptop + one desktop
hooked to a projector with a nice and big screen on the booth backwall). But I
could really use some help to man the booth, doing demos, talking about Haiku,
etc. So if you would like to join me in spreading the Haiku ethos, please let
me know on this list, in a private email or by leaving a comment on the
NorCal-HUG website.

Wish everyone the best for 2009!

Jorge