[openbeos] Re: [Glasselevator] windows & workspaces

  • From: "shatty" <shatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, glasselevator@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 02:36:57 -0700

It seems to me that the simplest solution to this is the one that I thought was
actually in practice.  That is I assumed i was the following way until I
actually tested it and found it wasn't:  Use a modifier key to drag the window
in Workspaces.  You move any instances of the same window in the other
workspaces simultaneously.

In fact, I would expect that using modifier key would also allow you to "copy"
a window to another workspace.  Otherwise, you have to rely on the application
to provide the functionality, or use scripting like "hey".

Andrew
[moved to glass elevator... again.]