[openbeos] Re: [GlassElevator] Descriptive names

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glasselevator@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 02:27:20 -0500

> What's up with this list server? I sent this message 6 hours ago...

Mine just finally went through too... there must have been an outage
earlier that caused them to re-route.

Also, it seems that the new list I created (OBOS-PR) hasn't kicked in
in the MX records yet, so email isn't posting to it yet.

This is a beunited server issue, and should not be affecting the
openbeos list (whom I've CC'd for the info on the new mailing list -
patience please).

Deej