[openbeos] GameKit / Interface Dependencies.

  • From: David Sowsy <dsowsy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:22:29 -0500 (EST)

A couple of days ago I began putting together a UML diagram
of the GameKit.

http://dsowsy.nanorevolution.com/GameKit-UML.jpg

The XGameKit seems to be the building block above it, and I have
started a rudimentary test harness & framebuffer emulator, with the
intention of a sound buffer emulator: being merged into the shown
BVirtualGFXSound.

BWindow and BDirectWindow will be dependent upon BWindow, so
whoever is responsible for BWindow, please contact me so we can figure
out a plan for creating the right method connections; at least
in terms of stubbing code at first.

Best Regards,
                David

David Sowsy    .    /|\  BeOS Rebel and Coder   .  *  .
http://dsowsy.nanorevolution.com   .   *   .   *   .  .