[openbeos] Re: Fwd: Re: Booting problems...

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 23:18:52 +0100 CET

Hi,

I just removed the grf drivers for the hardware I have in my system
except vesa. I boot with all bootoptions checked except safe-mode and
now I get the standard 'desktop'.
So there seems to be something wrong regarding the gfx drivers
interfacing their hardware. (I tested removing two drivers one-by one
for both brands cards in my system: one removing did not help.)

Booting in with all options checked (so also 'safemode') works also
now: I get the fullscreen 'terminal'.

Hopefully this info sets someone on the right track :)

Rudolf.