[openbeos] Re: Congratulations on getting networking working!

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:00:35 +0100 (MET)

Shaka <shaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Congratulations guys on getting networking working!
>
> I just logged in to BeBits- sweet!
> One question: is there any particular version of browser that I
> should
> use at this point (firefox for bone or netserver, NetPositive
> etc...)?

Right now you could best use NetPositive - it has problems showing (or
rather, updating) GIF images, but unlike Firefox mouse and keyboard are
working just fine (mouse doesn't really work with any Firefox version I
tried).
Furthermore, the latest SeaMonkey version availabe doesn't work at all,
and I don't know yet, why this is.

Bye,
   Axel.