[openbeos] Re: BeOS Support Tools....

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:45:30 +0100 (MET)

I rarely use anything but fdisk, it's a standard command (even if the windows
one is strange); why not port it ? GUI for this type of thing is not needed fr
the beginning.
Early versions of BeOS used LILO, I don't see why we couldn't use it.
a GDB port could be harder, but hey, it was even ported with Palm pilots as a
target :) (and yes gdb is a cmdline tool, but there are lot of gui wrappers, as
DDD... which I heard is awsome).