[openbeos] Re: BeOS Online Image how to burn...

  • From: "Chuck \"PUP\" Payne" <cepayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:51:54 -0500

First thing I tried, Roxio 5 came back with a message that they were not iso
images. It was at that point that I wrote the mailing list because there is
no e-mail on beosonline.com. I even looked at OpenBeOS to see there was talk
of how to create the CD. I have a friend that has Linux and SCSI Drive so he
will create the disk if he can, believe me I have even down load cdrecord
for Wintel and still can't do anything because I don't have a SCSI drive and
I am on a Compaq 7000 that uses Compaq own CD burners and won't work with
cdrecord. I even tried to download Nero to try, because they say they have a
Demo version.

Wish my friend luck because I REALLY want to SEE the new Be. You know the
only thing I wish that BeOS before they went under is that made a R5 for
PPC, it suck that PPC only got to 4.52. You know I have a PowerMac 5400,
that the granddaddy of iMac and I love how nice it works on it. Oh well,
thanks guys. I know I sound like a big cry baby, but I love Be. I am really
can't wait until BlueOS comes out with there version to test.

Chuck