[openbeos] Re: BeFS

  • From: "Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:51:16 EDT (-0200)

> I would assume that the majority of the work was based on the
> Linux read-only BeFS driver.   Will Dyson recently joined the
> OpenBeOS group.

Not at all. The code in CVS is not based in anything but Axel's BFS
recovery tools and Dominic's book. Of course Will's work will help us
move forward, as will the help of all other BFS team members.

-Bruno

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

"I may appear to be just sitting here like a bucket of tapioca, but
don't let appearances fool you.  I'm approaching old age ... at the
speed of light."
                -- Prof. Cosmo Fishhawk