[haiku] 'Bad Inode' from Grub

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:12:25 +0100

Hey,

For some reason my Haiku partition won't boot anymore. I did not
change the build configuration or anything else. The problem persists
after doing an svn update. I get a Grub "Bad Inode", and when I try to
boot the partition directly I get a 'read error.' I am booting from
VirtualBox but QEMU gives the same GRUB error (I did not try the
partition-only booting there).

I updated to the latest revision from svn. I am using the disk build profile.

I am going nuts over trying to figure out what happened ...